Friday, February 1, 2008

Beauty News: M.A.C. Makes Spring/Summer Trends Easy!

M.A.C. addicts are savvy trend setters that know all about style. Check out M.A.C.'s Spring/Summer trends for 2008 straight from the runways- they've even put together the products that were used to create the different looks! Beauty made easy - can't get better than that. The great thing about the looks is that there is something for everyone whether you like it soft and natural or loud and bold! Here are the 5 looks for Spring/Summer:


Neo-Dynamic
Flesh Metal
Alabaster
Slated
Acrylic

What M.AC. trends are your favourites for Spring/Summer? Will you be rockin' any of these or have something else in mind?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look Nice. I like the violet lip.
I think it's the sexiest lip color.

Special K said...

Flesh Metal is very pretty-but then I'm a sucker for a good metallic gold eye.

Claire said...

I love it all, but as art. On me, the only thing I can imagine using is the alabaster look. I wonder how easy the more extreme styles would be to apply properly so you don't look like a Barnum & Bailey reject?

Beth said...

I love the metallic eyes and the matte plae skin. Don't think I could pull off a purple lip, but maybe a bright acrylic eye. Fun fun!

Make-up Junkie said...

I'm loving them all too and would try all of them out in wearable ways :)

Sexy Sadie said...

The eye in the first image. But how to do that on my self?