Saturday, February 23, 2008

Beauty Review: Three Custom's Pink Dahlia Part 2



Yesterday's post, Three Custom Is Simply Beautiful, was nothing but rave reviews. I am really blown away by 3C's Lip Gloss Wands in Dahlia, a vivid blue-based pink. The pictures I took don't do it justice. It's a lot brighter and punchier in reality but the flash washed the colour out a bit. It's a gorgeous vivid pink for those that love to get noticed. The finish is much like a full colour lipstick with a glossy feel. The glosses aren't super shiny so they won't make your lips look like a goopy mess. Here's what really blew me away. I applied Dahlia around 5 pm, ate dinner, kissed my son a billion times and by the time 12:30 am came around the colour was still on and was as bright as when I first swiped it on! There's nothing in the description that says it's a long-wearing gloss and I had no expectation for it to last long because, well, it's a gloss. After the shine disappeared, it left an amazing stain on my lips and they still felt moisturized. I'm still in complete awe by Dahlia. I don't really like long-wearing lip colours because they dry my lips out, so I'm really happy that I've found a long-wearing lip gloss. Dahlia is a definite must-have for Spring!

Did you know that Three Custom Color can customize colours just for you? Get a one-on-one consultation with one of the makeup experts at the Color Studio! If you have a favourite product like a lipstick that has been discontinued 3Custom can create it from scratch! Check out the site and read about Custom Blending. Happy shopping!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

What a fab picture of you! I love the lip color on you -- it really makes your whole face light up!

Arianne said...

I'm digging the pink on you! :D This is really pretty.

Make-up Junkie said...

Thanks ladies!! :)

psychoexgirlfriend said...

Beautiful gloss colour! I'm surprised to hear it's long lasting as most glosses disappear after eating/drinking/kissing. :D It's a shame the closest Three Custom Color counter is like a 6-8 hr drive from where I live.