Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Makeup Junkie Nominated for a Brillante Award!

Woohoo! Makeup Junkie has been nominated for a Brillante Award! We're so touched to be nominated by the ever-fabulous Jamie from The Beauty of Life! I am equally a fan of Jamie and her blog so thank you!

Here are the Premio Award rules:

1) When received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2) Link to the blogger you received it from.
3) Give it to 7 blogs
4) Link to those 7 blogs
5) Leave those 7 bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio.

My nominations go to:

The Beauty of Life: I know if Jamie and I lived close to each other we'd be the best of buds! I love reading her blog because you can feel her excitement and love for a product through her words. Her site is always updated featuring a consistent theme everyday so you know you're getting fresh, new content. She's got an impeccable writing style full of personality. Jamie's blog is seriously one of the few blogs I read when I get a free moment. Love her!

Lipstick, Powder, 'n Paint: Ellen is just fabulous! Her blog always features the latest beauty launches and excellent beauty reviews. I'm also loving the layout of her new site! If you've ever met Ellen then you know she's just a blast to talk with. I love getting together with her having cocktails and gabbing about beauty. She's a smart business women and hilarious! It's no wonder her site is so popular!

Temptalia: I've always been a fan of Christine's blog. She always has the 411 on the latest MAC products and does gorgeous makeup tutorials. I love how she engages her readers by doing polls and getting readers to send in their own makeup tutorials.

Specktra Beauty News
: Also another top source for MAC product launches, Janice and her team have got it goin' on! I love seeing the promo pics and colour swatches - they know how to get you hooked! But they don't just feature MAC but other top brands I love.

Musings of a Muse: A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore: Isabella has got a great sense of humour as you can tell from her blog title. I love her in-depth reviews, experiences and product images. She's one muse that doesn't shy away from bold colour and shimmer and that's what I love!

The Beauty Ideal: How can I not love The Beauty Ideal when it's brought to you by the fabulous members of The Beauty Blog Network? I love reading all the monthly features and think Elke is pretty awesome for including us members in it!

Makeup2Beauty: Agostina is a celebrity makeup artist who's work I admire. Her site always feature's fantastic "How-To's" on everything from choosing the right colours for your skin tone to achieving plump lips.

Thanks again to Jamie from The Beauty of Life for this awesome nomination!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Well how fab are you! :) You know we'd totally be best friends and hanging out all the time if you lived in NYC!

Make-up Junkie said...

I know!! hehe well I think I'll be coming out to NY Sept. 5th or so! I'll keep you posted!

the Muse said...

aw sheesh I just seen this *blush*

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm utterly flattered!

MWAH!