Monday, September 22, 2008

Beauty Icon of the Month: Anne Hathaway - From Princess to Fashionista

Anne Hathaway is one of those girls who just never stood out in my mind especially when I thought of fashion forward beauties and beauty icons - that is until Devil Wear's Prada. Before then, all I could picture was an awkward girl next door made pretty. I guess I was watching too many re-runs of Princess Diaries.

Anne was in Toronto last week promoting her movie Rachel Getting Married, check out this post for more. She has been featured on the cover of many magazines, and this month she is on the cover of prestigious fashion mag W:

How fierce does she look? And where did those cheekbones come from??

I love how Anne can pull off fresh face beauty with her soft porcelain skin and charming dimples yet step into couture and she is a whole other woman.

She isn't our typical Beauty Icon, but her simple beauty is what makes her stand out from the crowd.

No comments: