Monday, September 8, 2008

Toronto Film Fest Beauties 2008: Day Three

Black was the popular colour for Day 3 of TIFF '08. You can never go wrong with a little black dress on the red carpet. Here are my favourites beauties from day 3!

We all remember falling in love with Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries but she didn't really catch my attention until her lead role in Devil Wears Prada. She was in Toronto promoting Rachel Getting Married, where she plays a sombre role as a messed up ex-model fresh out of rehab. I love her shoulder length bob with soft waves. She has the natural beauty of old Hollywood's glamourous ladies making anything you put on her effortless.

I had never heard of Willa Holland until yesterday, but if you're an O.C. fan then you know she played Mischa Barton's sister. Minus the pale skin, I love the dark black liner heavily lining the eyes with soft cheeks and lips. I haven't done this look in a while...I love inspirations!

images: entertainment.aol.ca

No comments: