Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Makeup Obsession: Prescriptives AnyWear Multi-Purpose Makeup Stick SPF 15

Voted "Best Foundation 2008" in O Magazine, Prescriptives AnyWear Multi-Purpose Makeup Stick SPF 15 ($35 USD) is phenomenal and two are included in each set! This little stick is so compact you can throw into your purse for quick touch-ups. When it comes to foundation, the quicker the application the better. Use this oil-free stick to conceal blemishes, cover dark circles or for all over. This velvety smooth formula feels like butta'. The light-weight texture is buildable and offers flawless coverage. I love how my skin looks and I've been getting many compliments since using it. :)

I'm usually weary of products with an SPF because I'm allergic to it. When I first tried it, the skin around my nose and eyes broke out into a rash. I was pretty upset over it because I really liked it. I soon realized after that my skin had broken out from some eye patches I was testing out. I'm happy to report that I've been using the foundation stick every day and my skin is looking fabulous!

Have you tried Prescriptives AnyWear Multi-Purpose Makeup Stick SPF 15? Love it? Hate it?

www.prescriptives.com

No comments: