Monday, November 3, 2008

Beauty Review: 100% Vegan Shampoo and Conditioner by Jonathan!



Ok, I know saying 100% vegan hair products is weird. Who's eating shampoo? But if you're truly serious about being nice to your fine-feathered friends, then why put product on your hair that you know was tested and probably burned off of a baby rabbit.

....That's right. A baby rabbit.

SO! I ended up getting a sample set into my hands of the Jonathan shampoo and conditioner for dehydrated hair (I dye my locks so, yes, they're thirsty). At first, I was used to the foaming of my Herbal Essences, but when I read "sulfate-free" I had to figure that's why there was the lack of foaming agent in Jonathan's product. Strange at first, but nice in the end.

A few days pass, as I squeeze the last of my little product out, and I'm happy to say I really enjoyed the scent and feel of my hair. It actually doesn't frizz on me as much, and I feel really good about not hurting poor little Thumper.

So, Makeup Junkies, looking for an animal-friendly but professional smelling shampoo/conditioner? Head to Sephora and pick a couple up for $20(USD) for the shampoo and $22 (USD) for the conditioner!

No comments: