Thursday, November 20, 2008

Makeup Junkie Holiday Gift Guide 2008: The Gift of Scent!

Scent is such a powerful thing. Certain smells can draw you in and others can make you want to run the opposite way. Calvin Klein's new sultry and sexy fragrance, Secret Obsession ($38 - 55 USD), will leave you wanting more! I always thought the original Obsessions fragrance was a little strong for me, but I absolutely adore the exotic oriental scent of Secret Obession. The mix of sweet florals and deep woodsy notes will intoxicate you in only the best way possible. Perfect for spicing up the cold winter months. Some may find it too heavy for day but one spritz is all you need. I find deeper, more sultry scents last longer on the skin and this definitely does. Every time I wear it, the husband notices which means it makes the cut!

Secret Obsession is a definite must for those hot holiday parties or intimate, cozy nights by the fire. Don't be surprised if your secret obsession is being obsessed with this fragrance!

Wait there's more! Makeup Junkie is doing a special give away for Calvin Klein Secret Obsession!

Contest details:

Prize Give Away: One lucky winner will receive a full size bottle of Calvin Klein Secret Obsessions, a coppery/bronze metal charm necklace with a clasp at the back and two handcuffs joined in front, and a Secret Obsession sleeping mask!
To Win: All you have to do is tell Makeup Junkie what your secret obsession is or what your significant other's secret obsession is! Just leave a comment after the post with your email address. The winner will be randomly chosen.
Contest Date: November 21 - 24. Winner will be announced on November 24th at 12 pm!

My secret obsession? Trying on new lip products and taking close-up photos of my lips! Sexy right?? lol Have fun and good luck to everyone!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checking out craigslist missed connections literally every 15 minutes, waiting for the day that someone has written about me. I suppose that will only happen if I get out of my house instead of staying on craigslist.

bruadair[at]hotmail[dot]com

yummy411 said...

great contest but i wasn't as smitten with this scent.. ahhaahaa at your secret obsession. i'll tell you one of mine anyways...swatching blush..i'm a blush whore i tell you. one saturday i sat in my room and swatched combos of blush all over my face!

Deanna said...

My secret obsession would have to be perfume. I just love it! I even take those little perfume samples out of my magazines and save them, I have like hundreds!

Sherry B. said...

My secret obsession is experiment- ing with finding multiple uses for products! I've found some of my best beauty tricks that way.

Anonymous said...

My secret obsession is a bag of Lay's REgular chips....under my pillow!!! SHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Now here's a not so surprizing one. I'm secretly obsessed with checking out all the new beauty tips and products to make the guys go wild....what we won't do to turn a few heads right?

Unknown said...

Now here's one that's not so surprizing but the honest truth. My obsession is keeping the ability to turn the guys heads. Hence the desire to keep up with the newest trends on here.

Anonymous said...

My secret obsession is this $1 cookie my sister bought in Target. I just love it! :D

applez_55@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My secret obsession is turning my eyeshadows into nail polish (shave some pigments off and mix it with clear nail polish)!! Everyone need to try this!!!!

awang1@sfu.ca

Connie said...

drinking juice straight out of the carton.

conniethechung[at]gmail[dot]com