Monday, January 26, 2009

Beauty Feature: Brow Power!

Just because the economy isn't looking so great doesn't mean your brows should suffer! Empower those brows with beautiful arches and radiant highlights! Anastasia Baked Highlighting Brow Kit ($32 US), just in time for Spring, is a convenient kit for brows and eyes. The uniquely blended terracotta baked trio is perfect wet or dry on brows and eyes for a fabulous wash of shimmer. Known to calm, soothe, and soften the skin it contains the exclusive Balkan Botanical Infusion containing rare plant and herb extracts found only in the rich soil of Romania.

This brow essential comes with 3 brow shades for custom blending and 3 shimmery shadows (champagne, gold, and peachy-pink) to highlight the brow bone or to be applied as a shadow across the lids. I love the natural finish of the brow powders and have been using this everyday since I got my hands on it. The shadows are really pretty but I find the shimmery finish to be a little intense for every day. I find it looks more natural highlighting the inner corner, center of lid and the brow bone. You can also use the brow shades to contour the crease or line the eyes. Cased in a magnetic snap closure with a floral design, it ain't just pretty - the kit is made for beauties on a budget!

http://anastasia.net

2 comments:

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

With my sparse eyebrows, I think I need this one in my bag.

-Jen Laceda of Folie a Deux

Anonymous said...

Does it come with detailed instructions for those without anastasia's artistic hand-eye coordination:o)