Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Beauty News: Makeup Junkie Is Back!

After a much too long hiatus, I am back to regular postings on Makeup Junkie! Due to different variables of things that were going on in my life, writing had almost come to a halt. Going back to work full-time plus juggling a family became a struggle and was quite an adjustment. Along with having to remove my name and my picture from the site (always a professional!), I almost felt like apart of me was lost. A little dramatic - I know, but I never realized just how much Makeup Junkie was apart of me. Aside from that, I felt like I was letting my readers down and for that I deeply apologize. Thankfully my new role with ChickAdvisor.com in September will still allow me to maintain Makeup Junkie! I'm thrilled to be apart of the team!

Thank you to my readers who visited Makeup Junkie even when there were no new postings! Thank you to Donna De Leon and Mae Amparo for contributing and attending events for me lately! Much love from the Chief Makeup Junkie! xoxo

4 comments:

Arianne said...

Welcome back! We've missed you. :)

Make-up Junkie said...

aww thanks Arianne! I missed you guys too!! Love your avatar by the way!

Kam said...

So glad you are back! Looking forward to your posts- as always:) xo

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Good that it works out for you so you can come back. Blogging is fun