Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spring Preview Review: Zoya Reverie Reece Nail Polish


Zoya Reverie in Reece

These days, I don't mind doing my own polish job when I have fun colours to chose from. Right now, I am obsessed with Zoya's Reverie collection. Pretty hue of the day? Reverie in Reece!

I originally thought Lana was my next fave after Adina, but I was inspired by CARGO's new Spring blush Amalfi (review to come!) and fell in love with Reece, a gilded rose metallic. Again, my swatch does not do it justice - it's actually a lot deeper. It reminds me of Estee Lauder's Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick in Rich Berry, which is a sheer but rich raspberry.

Reece is Spring in a bottle. Pretty on the tips and toes!

What do you think of Zoya Reece? Love it? Hate it? Makeup Junkie wants to know!

Zoya Spring 2010 Reverie collection is available January 2010. Sampler set retails for $36 USD and sold separately $7 USD.

Will be posting more swatches soon - stay tuned!

To read my previous review of the Reverie collection click here.  

No comments: