Ho! Ho! Ho! It's December 1st which means there's only 24 days left to get your Christmas shopping done! I'm still trying to accept that we had our first snowfall in Toronto yesterday. To brighten up the mood, peruse my Makeup Junkie stocking stuffer favourites! There is something for everyone (and maybe yourself) at every price point.
- Tokidoki Arte Palette - 'Til Death Do Us Part ($10 USD): This fun palette has a mix of fun and very wearable shades. It includes four shadows in matte cream pink, shimmer light pink, pearl denim blue, matte black with sparkle and a golden pink blush. Perfect for that special teen in your life who is obsessed with anything funky and artsy. Available at Sephora.
- mark by Avon Nailed It Trend Holiday Mini Nail Laquers ($7 USD): How adorable is this mini nail duo? And the price makes it right! Nail polish junkies will love Sure Fire, a festive metallic berry colour, and Meltdown, a metallic taupe shade. Wear separately or pair together for a trendy french manicure. Available through your Avon or mark sales representative.
- mark by Avon Clean Up Time Conditioning Bath Soaps ($12 USD): For the bath and body junkie, these body soaps made with Fair Trade Certified cocoa butter, shea butter, and white tea extract make your skin feel heavenly! Comes in a set of 3. Give to one person or break it up into 3! Available through your Avon or mark sales representative.
- eos Limited Edition Organic Lip Balm Smooth Spheres 3 Pack ($8 USD): These fun balls of lip balm not only satisfy visually but they leave your lips feeling super smooth and moisturized. I'm a little obsessed with these lip balms and so is my 5 year old son! This 3 pack includes Sweet Mint, Strawberry Sorbet, and Passion Fruit. Besides it being a great lip balm, my favourite part is that it's inexpensive! Give as one gift or to save some money split them up! Available at Walmart and Pharma Plus stores in Canada.
- mark by Avon Showcase Color & Clutch To Go ($20 USD): Uber glam and super functional, this handy makeup clutch will help you look good as you bounce around from party to party! Includes 6 lipglosses, 1 all-over face colour, 4 eyeshadows and 2 blushes. Bonus: remove the palette insert and it transforms into a useable clutch! Available through your Avon or mark sales representative.
- Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Set of 5 ($25 USD): I'm becoming quite a fan of Canadian brand, Bite Beauty! This good-enough-to-eat (yes that's right) line of lip products is highly pigmented using food-grade colouring that is approved and used in yogurts and other foods. For all you wine lushes, each lipstick contains 5 glasses of Resveratrol, a super anti-oxidant that fights free radicals and repairs your lips overtime. The set includes mini lipsticks in Shiraz (soft plum), Fig (nude rose - personal fave), Pepper (dusty rose), Bouquet (soft pink), and Champagne (pearly nude - great for using as a highlight in the center of lips). It's free of all the yucky stuff so let your lips lick, taste and maybe even bite! Perfect for the lip junkie(s) in your life who love all things natural. Available at Sephora.
3. Bobbi Brown Classic To Go Palette ($25 USD): A lovely stocking stuffer for the "sophisticate" always on-the-go. This classic palette will take you from day to night in seconds! This mini palette includes 3 shadows in Bone (off white), Cement (grey beige), and Caviar (Blackest Brown), Mini Naked Plum High Shimmer Gloss (rosy brown with shimmer), Pale Mauve Lip Color (light pinky mauve), and Tulle Lip Color (soft pink). Save this for your fair to medium skin beauties - Bone, Cement, and Tulle barely show on me, but the plum gloss is gorgeous and Caviar is one of my go-to dark shades for lining the eyes or creating a smokey eye. Available at Holt Renfrew across Canada.
4. Benefit The Big 10 ($32 USD): New to the brand? This is a great way to sample the line. Already a fan? You'll love these travel-size minis of their best-selling products plus some new ones! Having your best gal pals over and want to do something special? This set is perfect for gifting a few stocking stuffers. The set includes Dandelion (one of my favourite pink blushes and all-over face for brightening back in the day), Erase Paste in Medium (a MJ fave), Benetint, Posietint (MJ fave), High Beam, Ooh La Lift, Stay Don't Stray, That Gal, The Porefessional (MJ fave), and Bella Bamba (new box powder a new fave). Available at Sephora.
What will you be filling your stockings with?
Products were sent for editorial consideration and I truly love them.