Saturday, April 28, 2007

Beauty Review: Lise Watier Gives Us Lips That Are Plumpissimo!

If you're not familiar with Lise Watier the brand is another Canadian hit that was created in Montreal. I'm a fan of the line and have a few products already that I consider are makeup artist staples: Lise Watier Professional Correctors in light and dark. I had never tried any lip products from the line until I received Lise Watier's newest plumping gloss, Plumpissimo, and lip plumping primer, La Base.

Plumpissimo La Base ($20 CDN): It is a plumping anti-aging lip plumper with collagen micro-spheres. It helps to visibly plump and sharpen the contour of the lips. I love this lip primer and use it all the time now. It holds the colour in place, prevents it from feathering, intensifies the pigment, and gives me fuller lips without a stinging sensation. Every time I apply this primer, it's like I've applied lip liner to my lips. It just gives me that definition without a heavy visible line. You can wear under any lipstick or gloss. It goes great under my Three Custom Light Brights!

Plumpissimo Gloss ($20 CDN): These glosses are a plumping anti-aging gloss. Comes in 6 Spring/Summer ready colours. I love these glosses and notice a plumper pout right away. It does have a tingly sensation when first applied but quickly goes away. My lips don't feel irritated after so that's usually a good sign. The glosses have amazing colour payoff and aren't sticky or tacky. They leave lips ultra shiny and wonderfully plump and luscious! Opalescence is a shimmery pearl that can be worn alone or over top of another lip product, Baie is a gorgeous coral-pink and my favourite from the line, Bronze is a beautiful true bronze. Baie and Bronze are definite must-haves this season! Happy shopping!

For more information on Lise Watier products click here.

No comments: