Friday, October 31, 2008

Think Pink: Renew Eyelash Revitalizer

Renew Eyelash Revitalizer ($80 USD) is one beauty break-through that has me swooning! I'm calling out to all my lash-challenged Makeup Junkies! My dreams of natural, long, full lashes are coming true! I was very skeptical about this serum actually working but after only using it for a week I'm already seeing a huge improvement! My lashes are noticeably longer and fuller! I thought for the longest while that only water-proof mascaras were the only formulas that could make these lashes lift but not anymore. Ever since I've been using Renew Eyelash Revitalizer, non-waterproof mascaras swipe on like a dream! I actually have lashes to work with! Due to frequent applications of fake lashes, my lashes on the outer corner of my left eye fell out. And now they're back! My lashes have never looked this feathery and voluminous! I'm truly excited about it!

Formulated to address sparse and brittle lashes, Renew Eyelash Revitalizer is a unique product that yields real results. Using a highly concentrated and effective serum, Renew Eyelash Revitalizer gently encourages new and stronger growth. It is all natural (and has always been all natural). Most importantly, the result is the healthy and safe solution for those who long for longer and fuller lashes. Your lashes will look glamourous in 3-4 weeks!

Benefits:

  • 100% Natural Ingredients
  • Professional formula
  • No rash or burn to the skin
  • Strengthens growth
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Non-comedogenic
  • For men and women
Renew donates 5% of their proceeds to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation.

Have you tried Renew Eyelash Revitalizer? Love it? Hate it?

www.reneweyes.com

2 comments:

Megan Pais said...

This is so much better than applying falsies on yourself!

I'm giving this puppy a shot!

Rhia Amio, Make-up Artist www.artistrhi.com said...

i want some too!!