Happy Be-lated Canada Day to all my Canadian readers and Happy 4th of July to all my American readers! As usual, life is busy and I'm trying to fit in posts where I can. We're off to BC this Friday so I apologize for the lack of posting!
It's an oven in Toronto which means summer has really arrived. Here are some pretty things keep you cool and looking lovely this summer!
- mark Easy Going Maxi Dress: I'm not too keen on my legs and hate to show them (hi, body issues!). Maxi skirts and dresses have become my new summertime BFF. They are a summer essential. I LOVE this tribal inspired maxi from mark by Avon. Isn't it pretty? It's perfect for walks in the city or taking a stroll on the boardwalk. The straps are adjustable and the bustline has an elastic waist so the fit is great. When it's cooler, I love pairing this with a cropped jean jacket. It works with flats or wedge sandals.
- mark Fit to Print Reversible Beach Bag: How fun is this beach bag? It's the perfect tote for anything really. You can use it for shopping, as a gym bag, or like how I use it - as a diaper bag! It fits everything I need. And when you want something more nautical, reverse the bag. The blue and white stripes will pump up any outfit.
- mark Triple Sparkle Necklace: Lately, I've been really into simple jewelry that I can wear everyday. This trio of goldtone, silvertone, and hematite spheres adds a little sparkle to your basic tees or tanks. I love layering this with other necklaces. It's become one of my faves!
- mark Pretty Stellar Ring: If you swell and get bloated from the heat like I do, you'll appreciate this adjustable gorgeous turquoise ring from mark. The band is stretchy so you can wear it on any finger you desire. Love!
- L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Balm in Pink Satin: Tinted lip balm lipsticks are all the rage right now and are so easy to wear on a super hot day. This one from L'Oreal is Dior's cheaper lil' sister, but L'Oreal's has an SPF 15. The packaging is very similar with its pink case. The line does offers more shades than Dior's, but L'Oreal's pigment is more sheer. If you want to save, you will like L'Oreal's version. Pink Satin is a very sheer light pink. If you have more pigment on your lips this shade won't really show. I'd go with the darker shades if you want more colour.
Products were sent for editorial consideration and I truly love them!